Wenge and yellow interior

I have worked with Wenge many times before, with some yellow inside that does turn brown pretty quickly.. I have some 8/4 now that has a lot of yellow inside... I feel confident that it will turn brown eventually but I think it will take longer than I really want (client would like his piece). I cut it open a couple of weeks ago and it still was not up to it's proper color. I have a scientist friend who is looking into a way to give it a oxygen boost, (which should speed up the process) either through a tent or a wipe on chemical... Anyone have any ideas on speeding up the process...

Reply to
dwolf

SonomaProducts.com