WEN 5014 Electric Chainsaw question

Hello ALL:
Is there a way to contact WEN or are they gone?
My father-in-law sent us an older, but not used very much, WEN Model 5014 Electric Chain Saw. The chain is loose, as the arm bent a little during shipping. I have it lookong good now, but the chain seems loose and I see no way to adjust it. It is too loose to run. He had everything but the BOOK!!!
Any way to at least get some idea of how to adjust it, or better yet, find a book online?
TIA, I have looked everywhere. This NewsGroup knows everything! :-)

AAAKKKK!
why is it you never see wen tools that are worn out, just ones that are either broken or 40 years old and barely used?
:-)
Don't know. I did find a place that still claims to support them so I sent them an email. They are Van Lu.
snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote in

everything

Man I looked everywhere for a chain for an old electric Wen I bought for $5 at an estate sale. Finally found one hanging on a wall in an old hardware store marked for $2 - dusty as hell. The guy was surprised anyone bought it. Didn't have any more or I would have bought a spare.
Dave Hall
Thanks Dave. I may not need a chain. I just do not see a tension adjustment.
snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (David Hall) wrote in

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:16:48 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:
They were only used by people who used them we.....no.

***************************************************** It's not the milk and honey we hate. It's having it rammed down our throats.