Well this is what I decided on what Table saw(s) I am going to Buy

Thanks for the great idea of the Saw Board, I will have one in my shop for sure, it's a great idea but I am still going to buy a better Table saw. I decided it would be between the Rigid TS3650 and The Craftsman Model 22104. The Rigid is $549 at HD and the Craftsman Model 22104 is $529 (They have to order me one, 3 days to get, and they said that they would give me $50 off the price for a total of $479.00). I like the idea of the wheels on the bottom of the Rigid for moving it around the shop, but I have heard some things about the arbor on it as well. I am sure both have great Warranty, but I like the fence on the Craftsman. It's seems very Solid. I also believe that buying after market add ons seem to be easier for the Craftsman as well. Thanks for all the ideas and happy woodworking.

In that case - I'd go with the Craftsman based on what you've said here. I haven't looked at either saw so this is not an endorsement of the Craftsman saw - it's a reaction to what you state above. Wheels can go on any saw easily. A good fence is something you'll spend money on quickly if the saw you buy doesn't have one. Good fences cost more than wheels. And - they're more critical to good woodworking than wheels.
OK - I spent all of that time writing that, I'm going to leave it. But - I just looked at both saws on the web. The Craftsman saw, by most measures is a far superior saw design than the Rigid. It is a cabinet saw design versus a table saw design. The fence system on the Craftsman is one which several here have had experience and have vouched for. It's still what is on my table saw and I love it. It's still as solid and as accurate as when I put it on. It looks like the Rigid might use the same fence, but I can't really tell from the picture.
All I can offer is my opinion, but all other things being equal, I'd go with the Craftsman simply based on the cabinet design over the Rigid.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net