Well, I Went And Did It. (Minor Gloat)

I've been eyeballing the Bench Dog router table for a while but was having trouble justifying the cost (just shy of $300 with shipping and tax). Well, I just couldn't stand it any more so I bought one. Today I installed it on my Ridgid 2424 table saw.
It's a neat deal. Looking at it, I couldn't see any reason to remove my left wing (which is cast iron) though that is what the directions said to do. Ask anyone... I can't follow directions worth a damn. I did it my way: I installed it on the end of the cast iron wing after drilling 4 holes to accommodate it. Very slick installation; very stout as well. I used a switch panel so I don't have to fool with the router itself when I want to turn it on or off (just like the one on the table saw itself). I think I'm going to enjoy this thing.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@BARFcarolina.rr.com
Mortimer, You sure have a sense of humor......weird, but a great sense to say the least. Anyone looking for some left-handed humor, take a waltz on over to Mortimer's site. Fair warning, have a towel handy for cleaning off the monitor if you're drinking any refreshments.......
http://www.mortimerschnerd.com
Bob S.

Bob S. wrote:

Before anybody takes any offense at the site, let me reassure them that it's all bullshit.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@BARFcarolina.rr.com
Well, you didn't say anything about any bovine pudding but trust me, I'll take your word........;-)
I'll bet you make a lot of sick people feel a whole lot better just being around them.
Thanks for making my day,
Bob S.

Thank goodness I'm far enough away that I'll never have you as a nurse... Bullshit or not.
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"