Well I've never done that before

Page 1 of 3
I suppose all of us at one time or another have managed to install the blade backwards on our tablesaw and wondered why the hell the thing wasn't cutting worth a damn, but I've never had it happen on my bandsaw before. I was uncoiling a 1/4" blade from storage and somehow I managed to get the thing turned inside out, and it never occurred to me to check the direction of the teeth while installing it. Come ON, no blade could possibly be THAT dull!
Be careful out there. :-)

Steve, it it makes you feel any better, you're not the first one to do that, either.

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 18:28:21 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org (Larry W) wrote:

He will not be the last either.
On 11/19/2011 11:37 AM, Steve Turner wrote:

I'm blaming it all it on Mike. I cut the birds mouth in the wrong place on six rafters this morning ... just what the hell was in that Christmas Ale?? :)
Then again, it may have been that Texas Red Tongue Oil ...
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 11/19/2011 1:31 PM, Swingman wrote:

Was he drinking Sam Adams Christmas Ale??? so was I, and ended up with a heck of a head ache.
Shiner Holiday Cheer is pretty darn good considering it is not a stout.
BTY I am currently hooked on Buffalo Bills Blueberry Stout. Yes Blueberry!
On 11/19/11 2:13 PM, Leon wrote:

Noooooo..... <http://www.greatlakesbrewing.com/beer/an-exceptional-family-of-beers/seasonal/christmas-ale
--

-MIKE-

On 11/19/2011 4:36 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

<http://www.greatlakesbrewing.com/beer/an-exceptional-family-of-beers/seasonal/christmas-ale
Saw the bottle last night! ;~)
On 11/19/2011 2:13 PM, Leon wrote:

I had a headache this morning too (which is when my bandsaw was making fun of me), and I only had that one Christmas Ale! I agree with Karl; it's Mike's fault. I mean who in their right mind would turn a bandsaw blade inside out?
On 11/19/11 4:43 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

Hey, I have big shoulders... if it helps you save face. :-p
FWIW.... 1st time I got a blade that was "flipped" like that, I dang near called the company to complain.
--

-MIKE-

On 11/19/2011 8:45 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Now that would have been funny and embarrassing.
On 11/19/2011 4:43 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

Oddly I normally don't have a head ache after a few beers, but I tried Samuel Aiems Christmas Ale and one bottle gave me a head ache.
On 11/20/11 11:02 AM, Leon wrote:

It wasn't the Sam Adams that have you the headache. It was the four *good* beers it took to get taste of Sam Adams out of your mouth. :-)
--

-MIKE-

On 11/20/2011 12:07 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Bwaa hah hah! I used to drink Sam Adams a decade or so again (whenever it first started showing up in my area), but only for a couple of years and I haven't had one in a LONG time. I tried a Boston Lager a few weeks ago and was rather repulsed... I actually used to drink this stuff? I like a beer with flavor but Good Lord they don't need to beat you over the head with it!
On 11/20/2011 12:07 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Like licking a wet dog ...
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 11/20/11 1:08 PM, Swingman wrote:

Aaaaand we've come full circle. :-) You need a good beer after 16 or 17 hours of sleep.
--

-MIKE-

On 11/20/2011 12:07 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

My favorites at the moment are Southern Star, Buried Hatchet. That is a chocolaty, coffee, molasses flavored stout. My son introduced this one to me and now I have an expensive habit. Prior to drinking this beer I did not see the point in drinking beer. This is made in a tiny brewery that did not exist 5 years ago.
My on find and a favorite is a Buffalo Bills, Blueberry Stout.
On 11/20/2011 2:12 PM, Leon wrote:

Anyone make a beer with nicotine in it?
I could then drink a beer and not keep reaching for a cigarette after 20 years.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
------------- "Swingman" wrote in message
Anyone make a beer with nicotine in it?
I could then drink a beer and not keep reaching for a cigarette after 20 years.

Dip snuff while you drink and it will be about the same thing, maybe even more than you want! DAMHIKT
"Bill" wrote in message

Dip snuff while you drink and it will be about the same thing, maybe even more than you want! DAMHIKT ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Used to do that myself. Never did spit.