Weldon Shank Tooling

I'm quoting a product to a potential customer and he mentioned "Weldon Shank" tooling.
Now... I'm familiar with a 10mm OD round shank tool that has a flat for two set screws... But I've never called it a Weldon as Weldon to me indicates a much larger, non-metric sized shank for metalworking tools.
Is term common and do the woodworking tools (mostly drills I presume) come from multiple suppliers with this shank?
Thank you for any help you can offer.
I can shoot a photo of my 10mm tool holder if anyone wants to see it and get a better idea what it is I'm working with...
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill

V8013-R
Google says... http://www.tools-n-gizmos.com/specs/Tapers.html
Scroll down to the end.

Google says... http://www.tools-n-gizmos.com/specs/Tapers.html
Scroll down to the end.
I went there before posting here. That page does not show the 10mm variety at all.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

(Sorry - that went out before I meant it to and was incomplete)
I went there before posting here. That page does not show the 10mm variety at all.
I guess I should have clarified by asking whether the 10mm is as common as the others, is also called Weldon, etc.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.