Welding wood.

I have used a very old version of this device in speaker-box manufacturing. The boxes were v-grooved, a small bead of pva adhesive , the box folded and then zapped with a RF wand to set the glue.
Those were stationary units built for the war effort when they were building Mosquito bomber surfaces and structural parts from birch and birch ply and other woods.
I found a couple of new units. A bit pricey for now, but those set-ups works well in my future plans.
http://www.ney.co.uk/machines/new-products/assembly-packaging/assembly/rf /4000t.htm
and USA version:
http://www.workriteinc.com /
If any participants of our fine readership has any further info to add.... I'm all ears/eyes/nose.
Thanks in advance.
Back when I was an electronic teacher in a technical high school we had a workrighht unit in the wood shop. As I recall it was putting out at least 2kw smack in the center of the CB band. Also raised hell with the school bus radios in the area. Probably would have killed computers if we had them at the time.
seemed to be more bother than it was worth.