Weenie alert...

After a 2 or 3 year hiatus, my shop is set back up. I've knocked out a few projects I've been meaning to get to.

It feels good.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Edelenbos

"Ed Edelenbos" wrote

Welcome back ... feel your pain, and delight. :)

I was only out of a shop for three months and it was driving me crazy. While it's no longer "just out the back door", I'll take whatever I can get. It indeed feels good.

Reply to
Swingman

So what does this have to do with your weenie?

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

He's got wood!

Reply to
bq340

Understand the feelings. been in my new location for 3 years and finally ready to go. Feels good.

Reply to
Ralph