Weenie alert...

After a 2 or 3 year hiatus, my shop is set back up. I've knocked out a few projects I've been meaning to get to.
It feels good.
Ed
"Ed Edelenbos" wrote

Welcome back ... feel your pain, and delight. :)
I was only out of a shop for three months and it was driving me crazy. While it's no longer "just out the back door", I'll take whatever I can get. It indeed feels good.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Buddy Matlosz wrote:

He's got wood!
Ed Edelenbos wrote:

Understand the feelings. been in my new location for 3 years and finally ready to go. Feels good.