"Weekend" workbench

Just received my June/July 05 issue of Wood Magazine and they have a nice article on a basic workbench made from 2x4s and a solid-core door for the top.
I know lots of people on this group request the Woodsmith plans from time to time, and this bench is very similar except for the top rails and drawer system.
I have built the Woodsmith model and am very happy with it.
The Wood Magazine model looks like it would be just as sturdy, and inexpensive too!