Website Upddate...yes, again (last time for a while)
I've competed my Pens page and added an image gallery on how a pen is made. I also redesigned my logo and slightly altered many subtle things site wide.
I think I'm pretty much done for a while.
Thanks for your patience everyone.
Jeff P.

A truck carrying copies of Roget's Thesaurus over-turned on the