Website Update

On my website there's a new item - A Machinist's Tool Cabinet in Japanese Oak.
Might be worth a look?
Jeff G
--
Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK
email : Username is amgron
Jeff Gorman wrote:

Jeff you have an excellent website ,I hope many will take a look, lots of interesting and useful information. As a matter of fact in the photos you look a lot like Charles Heyward. through whose books I learned most of my woodworkig skills. Seems to me if one knows the basic manual skills then one then knows what to look for when using the power machinery. regards mike hide

Er......... in fact it even might be worth looking under 'Projects' - 'A Machinist's Tool Cabinet'.
Sorry folks!
Jeff G
--
Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK
email : Username is amgron
On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:09:48 +0100, "Jeff Gorman"

That's a really nice website, Jeff.