Website Update

On my website there's a new item - A Machinist's Tool Cabinet in Japanese Oak.

Might be worth a look?

Jeff G

Reply to
Jeff Gorman

Nice site, Jeff. I had never heard of an arris before. Here's my site...

Jeff Gorman wrote:

Reply to
Joe_Stein

Jeff you have an excellent website ,I hope many will take a look, lots of interesting and useful information. As a matter of fact in the photos you look a lot like Charles Heyward. through whose books I learned most of my woodworkig skills. Seems to me if one knows the basic manual skills then one then knows what to look for when using the power machinery. regards mike hide

Reply to
mike hide

Er......... in fact it even might be worth looking under 'Projects' - 'A Machinist's Tool Cabinet'.

Sorry folks!

Jeff G

Reply to
Jeff Gorman

That's a really nice website, Jeff.

Tom Watson - WoodDorker tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)

(website)

Reply to
Tom Watson