WEBSITE DESIGN FOR THE LOWEST RATE

Hello this is Kirky. Our company is a web design and engineering company focused on helping our clients succeed on the web. We actually design and develop and update websites for the Internet. In addition to this, our work is consistently praised for its dynamic content ,efficiency and performance.
We are focused on creating the MOST ADVANCED AND ELEGANTLY IMPLEMENTED web products ever.
To start off with, we have a special promo where we can offer a 4-5 page website starting at $525.00 depending on how many webpages you want and that is nogotiable.
If you are interested, please feel free to give us a call at (561) 208-3543 or email us at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Yeah, right. You post from a free email service. You have no company name. No website. No spellchecker (or don't know how to use one). Contact info is a different free email service.
Something's rotten in S FLA.

Yes. Next time, pretty please, could you not repost the spam? You just got his post past rather a lot of effort to cancel it.
kirky snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:

Hi Kirky. My name is Marky.

In that case, I'll take a website and a suspension bridge please.

Doesn't everybody?

According to... your mom?

You'd be better off if you stayed focused on that bubba in the next cell over. He just got a new bar of Lifebouy and I hear'd he's looking forward to shower time with you.

I thought you said 4-5 pages for $525 - now you say we gotta negotiate? Make up yer mind damnit.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company