Web site updated

I just updated my web site with some better shop pictures and the completed workbench drawers.
<www.mklange.cnc.net> Home page, the updated links are dated 3/5/04
On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 05:03:42 GMT, Mark & Juanita

hey, neat to see the bench finished.
you can never have enough drawers, eh?
says...

Thanks, it probably makes a whole lot more sense now with the top cases installed than it did when you saw them sitting on top of the bench.

Yep, funny how fast they can fill up. There's probably a rule somewhere that states, "Things to store will automatically take up all space available to store them in" or something to that effect.
Mark & Juanita wrote:

It's called "entropy".
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 11:33:28 GMT, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"

I thought it was the Chippendale corrollary to Parkinson's Law.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
That is a giant workbench!
I am jealous!

says...

As I indicated on the web page, it started out as my sole location for wood storage, so I needed 10 feet of storage space. In addition, I know that I don't like being cramped into a tiny bit of workspace, so I wanted to be able to spread out when doing things.

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 05:03:42 GMT, Mark & Juanita
| | I just updated my web site with some better shop pictures and the |completed workbench drawers. | |<www.mklange.cnc.net> Home page, the updated links are dated 3/5/04 Great!
BTW, you're fewer than 6 miles from me as the buzzard flies.
Wes
Great shop, location, tour, bench and other work. Thanks Mark!
Rob
--

Please visit our (recently updated) web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com

Noticed your mortising machine there. What kind is it? How do you like it?
In article <gGq2c.168754$Qg7.148673

It's a Delta. I have been satisfied with it; if money were no object, I'd go for the Powermatic. I think the secret to success with these machines, regardless of brand, is getting good quality bits, mounting the machine with a good long table for stock support, and carefully adjusting the fence.