Web Site Update - Dovetails & Mortising

People interested in the finer points of dovetailing, might like to look at 'Dovetailing Detailed' - 'A Close-up On Marking Sockets' very recently added to my web site.
Likewise, I've also added a dissertation about methods of blind mortising. (Mortising By Hand' - 'Chopping For a Level Floor'). One efficiently producea a level floor without the usual scraping away in the dark depths.
Jeff G
-- Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK Email address is username@ISP username is amgron ISP is clara.co.uk Website www.username.clara.net

Your URL didn't work for me...just said that the Gipper was here.
: wrote: : : >People interested in the finer points of dovetailing, might like to look at : >'Dovetailing Detailed' - 'A Close-up On Marking Sockets' very recently added : >to my web site. : > : >Likewise, I've also added a dissertation about methods of blind mortising. : >(Mortising By Hand' - 'Chopping For a Level Floor'). : >One efficiently producea a level floor without the usual scraping away in : >the dark depths.
: Your URL didn't work for me...just said that the Gipper was here.
I'm sorry that Rod had a problem. This is the result of typing the un-decoded address. Somebody's joke?
Incidentally, since Sunday two more pages about mortising have been added.
Jeff G
-- Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK Email address is username@ISP username is amgron ISP is clara.co.uk Website www.username.clara.net

Why don't you just list the correct link. I got your code but frankly, it's not worth the trouble.
Rich