Web page software

Page 2 of 2
Doug Winterburn wrote:

recently. I didn't exactly identify the "difference", but this was interesting:
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/03/libreoffice-adoption-soaring-but-openoffice-still-open-source-king/
On Tue, 07 May 2013 15:34:00 -0400, Lee Michaels wrote:

There are some free web page builders out there. A long time ago I used the following:
http://www.kompozer.net/
but I wasn't doing anything fancy. And here's a link to a short review of 5 open source builders:
http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.com/biztools/5-best-and-easy-open- source-website-builders-.html
carrying a cross.
On 5/7/2013 1:19 PM, snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

complete control over my content and how it will be presented. Dreamweaver does a really nice job of letting you modify the primary page as well as the embedded php scripts in tab format.

Thanks. Know where I can get it?
--
Steve Barker
On Monday, May 6, 2013 6:28:15 PM UTC-5, Steve Barker wrote:

Take a look at the CoffeeCup suite of tools. The basic program is an enhanced code editor that lets you preview as you go. They also provide a suite of tools, graphics and even some pre-designed formats that can be used.
Reasonable priced stuff.
On 5/7/2013 2:25 PM, RonB wrote:

code editor that lets you preview as you go. They also provide a suite of tools, graphics and even some pre-designed formats that can be used.

THANKS! Saw that one in another link.
--
Steve Barker
"Steve Barker" wrote:

Have you checked out Google?
I built this using "pages.google.com"; however, it is now called "google sites"
http://tinyurl.com/bw4djks
Have fun.
Lew