WE are losing it.

Page 1 of 10
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. apologized to a Muslim woman who said she was mocked because of her face veil.
"Please don't stick me up," a cashier told the shopper on Feb. 2, according to The Council on American-Islamic Relations.
Wal-Mart apologized Monday in a letter signed by Rolando Rodriquez, a vice president and regional general manager. It was released Tuesday by the council's Nevada chapter.
"I can assure you that the associate in question was disciplined in accordance with our employment policies as a result of the situation," Rodriguez said without disclosing details.
Rodriguez said employees at the Riverdale store would undergo "sensitivity training," specifically in the Islamic faith and Muslim culture.
At Wal-Mart headquarters in Bentonville, Ark., spokesman Phillip Keene confirmed the letter and declined further comment.
"We applaud Wal-Mart for taking appropriate action to resolve this incident," said Yasser Moten, executive director of the council's Nevada chapter. The group doesn't have an office in Utah.
Sickening how the Muslims are slowly using our laws against us to take over the world.

Obama will correct that lolol

Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge while awaiting their flights in Bozeman, Montana, .
One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer. Another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show and the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Montana State University from the Middle East .
Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.
The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face. The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around, and the old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes.
Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, " At one time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few."
The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my People were few," he sneers, "and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"
The Montana cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a drawl, "That's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, but I do believe it's a-comin'."
Leon wrote:

Hmm, I can't find any reference that this incident actually occurred. Is there a newspaper article or other reference?
Also, could this person be an actual US citizen? I don't recall a religious test to become a citizen. I would expect all of our laws to be equally applied to all of citizens and guests. Isn't that what I spent 4 yrs in Army for?
I love this wacky world called the Internet. You can say almost anything and then have achieve some level of truth and often without actually having to prove it.
MJ

Did you even try to find a reference?? :(
Google go me this:
http://www.wtop.com/?nid 4&sid48193

Thanks!
I looked in Snopes.com first, thinking a post on the Internet with this kind of info, tends, on many occasions to be made up by someone. But there's an AP post on your reference. I just was curious.
Again, thanks for letting us all know.
MJ

Hmm, I can't find any reference that this incident actually occurred. Is there a newspaper article or other reference?
Also, could this person be an actual US citizen? I don't recall a religious test to become a citizen. I would expect all of our laws to be equally applied to all of citizens and guests. Isn't that what I spent 4 yrs in Army for?
I love this wacky world called the Internet. You can say almost anything and then have achieve some level of truth and often without actually having to prove it.
MJ
If you live anywhere near a big city and watch the news, it is almost daily that a Muslim wants special handling for his or her dress. Why can't I wear a mask and shield my face when in a bank?

The Muslims are using our laws to slowly take over the world? How does that work?

Apparently very well, haven't you noticed?

If they're taking it over they're saving my neighborhood for last. I see maybe ten muslims a month. They have an odd sense of fashion but so do NASCAR fans and Amishmen.

Come to Houston, I probably have 100 in my neighborhood of 250 homes.
"Leon" wrote:

Must be NASCAR fans, not many Amishmen in Houston.
But only 100 out of 250, seems a little low<G>.
Lew.

No Amish in Houston/ :~) Although I may be the closest to that description. LOL
Yeah, I meant 100 homes out of 250 homes. ;~) Another 60 homes for the Asians, 60 homes for the Mexicans and the rest of us probably have parents that were born in the US.
"Leon" wrote:

How about your grandparents?
Lew

My grandparents? Both grandparents on both sides were born in the USA. My great grand father on my mothers side came to the US from Germany when he was 14.
"Leon" wrote:

Sounds like you are a youngster<G>.
My grandfather, born in 1848, emigrated from Germany as a young man, on a dare from his sister, who was already here.
Rest of the grandparents were from the same period.
My mother at 103, is the last surviving member of the 1st generation born in the USA
Lew

54 this year

My grandmother was born in 1894, I suspect that you grand father was a few years older than my great grand father. I do not recall when he was born but he did live to be 99 and was still alive when my 66 year old sister was a youngen. He was gone before I was born. He was a short fellow, 4'10". One of his sons was 6'8", I'm a hair under 6'

Geez I bet she has some stories to share.
"Leon" wrote:

Like I said, a youngin.

Sounds like my aunts and uncles were of the same generation as your grandfather.

So was mine. He was also a small man, but my 5 uncles were all at least 6'.
Understand none of the kids, there were 10 of them, dared give him any lip.
Lived to be 83, which back then was a major accomplishment.

A few. Some very interesting ones that involved her twin sister and herself.
Both of them were natural red heads.
To this day, although the hair has faded, the fire in the belly hasn't.
Get out of line, she'll cut you a new one.
Lew

;~) Yeah except except not through my son's eyes. I still feel pretty young.

IIRC my grand mother was from a family of 8 or 9 kids. My great grandfather being short and being around cattle was blind in one eye as a result of being eye level with a particular bull's horn.

Clean living!

Good for her Lew, apparently she feels the need to keep those around her line. LOL