Way Way OT, Alternative Fuel any one?

No, I'll pass!
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/battery-builder-a123-won-249-million-federal-grant-143806554.html

Somewhere else I read A123 was going to be taken over by Johnson Controls, so the "bankruptcy" is probably a way to stiff some investors. In addition, this "trick" prevents a Chinese takeover (Wanxian Group). Google this string (a way to get around the subscription only requirement) then read the WSJ article : "A123 Scraps China Deal and Will Sell Car Assets to Johnson Controls"
--
Best regards
Han

Does Obama pick all these technological leaders himself? First Solyndra, now 123. Who's next?
Did you see the link to the 2012 Paris car show's...women? ;)
-- To use fear as the friend it is, we must retrain and reprogram ourselves... We must persistently and convincingly tell ourselves that the fear is here--with its gift of energy and heightened awareness--so we can do our best and learn the most in the new situation. Peter McWilliams, Life 101
On 10/16/2012 9:54 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Weeks ago! ;~)

As usual, here in Saskatchewan we're leaders...
<http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/story/2012/10/16/sk-straw-po wered-care-methan-121016.html>
Replica of a car made here in 1918...
--
I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I
like fishing because its the one thing I can think of that probably doesnt.

Uh, somehow, I don't think those will catch on, especially during the wonderful wintry weather up there in the Great White North, Baldy. Ayup, somehow, I think that's the last straw. <gd&wvvf>
-- To use fear as the friend it is, we must retrain and reprogram ourselves... We must persistently and convincingly tell ourselves that the fear is here--with its gift of energy and heightened awareness--so we can do our best and learn the most in the new situation. Peter McWilliams, Life 101

Wrong again, C-Less...
The buoyancy of the gas makes it easier to get over the 12-foot snow drifts we deal with every August.
And with refueling igloos every section along the grid roads, well, it's a beaut of a system, eh?
--
I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I
like fishing because its the one thing I can think of that probably doesnt.
On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 08:09:39 -0600, Dave Balderstone

Amen, Hoser. I've seen the light. (It's somewhere above that horrid hazy fog you call "air" up there.)
-- To use fear as the friend it is, we must retrain and reprogram ourselves... We must persistently and convincingly tell ourselves that the fear is here--with its gift of energy and heightened awareness--so we can do our best and learn the most in the new situation. Peter McWilliams, Life 101
On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:54:31 -0700, Larry Jaques

Has anyone investigated whether Romney had any failures during this rise in wealth? http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/05/29/michael-tomasky-on-mitt-romney-s-economic-failure-in-massachusetts.html
Dave wrote:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/05/29/michael-tomasky-on-mitt-romney-s-economic-failure-in-massachusetts.html
I heard he caused a woman to die of cancer.
--
G.W. Ross

My inferiority complexes aren't as