way OT - metal drums

If you wanted to procure about a dozen 55 gallon open top drums with lids, preferably used, where would you begin looking?

Here:
http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&q=used+metal+drums

Where are you located?
Do you need them:
Clean Almost clean Dirty Doesn't matter at all, even if they are toxic etc...
V8013-R

Connecticut. About 15 miles east of New Haven and 300 paces north of the beach.

They will be used to encapsulate some liability siding (asbestos shingles) on its way to an approved disposal site. End of the line for the drums and the contents, I figure. So, they could be pretty dirty, I suppose.

Thanks Joe.
Dean H. wrote:

AKAIK, My relatives in the abatement biz' use Logano Trucking of Portland, CT for disposal. Maybe an anonymous call to Logano might provide options for site containers that could save you the trouble.
Hmmm. Thanks for the tip.
"B A R R Y"

Where are you located? Shipping is a bear, lot's of volume and air. For Northeast US, New England Container is in Providence RI, Baltimore MD, and Richmond VA. Good folks.