Way OT...I'm amazed

So I'm checking the wreck this morning using Google Groups, and I see a few posts (allegedly) from JOAT. Great, I thinks, let me check 'em out. And half of them end with stuff like "finger my blankety-blank" or "stick my bleepedy-bleep in your blank". Obviously once you see the header (and the message, come to think of it) you can tell it's not JOAT.
But what amazes me is the fact that people get off on this stuff. What...is it funny, or is it a power trip, or is it just getting name recognition? There's just no telling what motivates some people, but I think you've got to have a few screws loose to spam an NG that's just kinda minding its own business.
OK, back to making sawdust... (C;
Jim
I keep trying to think of a "normal" looking guy (young man/teenager probably) sitting at his computer station smirking as he gets ready to make his next awesomely dumb foray into the NG world. He spends time (at least 5 min) setting up an anonymous e-mail address. Who knows how long it takes him to come up with a gutter minded name and address (probably not long because apparently its all he thinks about). Unfortunately, Despite the fact I know (religiously) humans are of a depraved mind, and (Experientially) even "nice" humans can be of a depraved mind, and there are guys out there that make a living being depraved, I still can't see anyone doing that for kicks.
--
Young Carpenter

Young Carpenter wrote:

Me neither. Evidently nobody ever taught the guy how to spank the monkey, or he would have some other way to alleviate his boredom.
Silvan wrote:

You had to be taught? ;-P
--
Donnie Vazquez
Sunderland, MD

Donnie blindly asked "You had to be taught? ;-P"
---- - Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it? - http://diversify.com Web Applications
Donnie Vazquez wrote:

Not exactly, no. I could tell the whole tale, but I guess there are some lines even I won't cross.
Why do you use google?

Because he is a cum-swallowing troll!
BWAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
I only mention it because his posting pathway will result in him getting filtered. Fine for you but not for him.