Way OT, But Useful - Add 50 hp to any car, free

http://www.angelfire.com/nc2/mycoffeecan/page1.html
JOAT Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. -  Dale Carnegie
Add pictures here
βœ–
Wow! I wonder how much more gain you could get if you colored the edge of the can with green marker? I'm sure it doubles the effectiveness! Lewis Wondering what JOAT is searching for that takes him to these little-visited corners of the web...
http://www.angelfire.com/nc2/mycoffeecan/page1.html
JOAT Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. - Dale Carnegie
Add pictures here
βœ–
Hell, i got headers and duals on the old truck. If i replaced both tips, i'd have 100 extra HP! I think i'm gonna put a snazzy purple neon around the tip, maybe could get and extra 50-60 horses LMAO --dave

Add pictures here
βœ–

Ahhhh... but THAT would require an STP sticker -- on each side of the truck :-)
--
Enjoy life and *do* well by it
-- it might well be the only chance you get :-)