Way OT and political, too

Page 16 of 16
Damned fine job, LRod!
You stirred up the regular retards and even added some new names to the usual suspects list. I've forwarded the list to the state department for them to begin deportation proceedings.
I think that we should run one of these dumbass-tests every so often to give us a head count on the enemy.
BTW - I located where they are getting their information from. I thought it was from rust limberger, bland cooter and faux news but here is the real think tank that their opinions come from:
http://www.redstateupdate.com/video/100-damn-days

That sounds almost exactly like Red Stater folks at the country store down the road. Except for the bit on the aromas. They usually smell so bad they'd never notice a truckload of catshit.
Nice catch! LOL