WAY OFF TOPIC...previous post by JOAT

Quite a while back someone posted a link to instructions on building your own cannon. The cannon was only good for a flash and a bang, not projectiles and I was thinking it used bangsite, but I could be wrong. Anyone here happen to remember the link? I think JOAT may have been the one with the link but I can't be certain.

Reply to
rscowboy

Dave Balderstone

Yeah, I had already tried this search. Even added JOAT to the search at one point but didn't find the link I was looking for.

Thanks anyway!

Reply to
rscowboy

Tue, Aug 24, 2004, 2:12pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@NO.spam.bellsouth.net (rscowboy) laments: Yeah, I had already tried this search. Even added JOAT to the search at one point but didn't find the link I was looking for.

Crap. I drop by for 5 minutes, and find out you broke google. OK, I fixed google, used "JOAT cannon carbide" to get the link:

Don't complain: When a dog barks, he loses his bone.

- Bazooka Joe

Porky Pig says:

J T

the gas on fire. Sure made people stop and look at the burning ditch which they may have thought was the "Burning Bush". They used to sell carbide cannons at the fire cracker stands way back when too.

Grandpa

Reply to
Grandpa

yer the greatest, JOAT!