Waxalit and Spax

After reading the glowing reports on waxalit for glueups, and spax screws for fastening, I've decided they both have a place in my next project. Unfortunately, I have no local supplier, and no one sells them both online. Have to order one from one supplier, and the other from a second.
I hate paying two shipping/handling fees for small orders like this. Adds 50% to the cost of the items.
Just venting.

So you order some sandpaper, glue, hinges, or whatever at the same time. Good time to get another couple of clamps.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Can't order clamps now... Not with the new besseys about to come out!
Woodie wrote:

They're both available from Lee Valley Tools.
Chris
Chris Friesen wrote:

SWEET! Thanks.
Woodie wrote:

try home depot for spax
william kossack wrote:

Thanks, I'll check. Normally I do Lowes, but they're only a block apart.
william kossack wrote:

Thanks for that pointer William. They had a small selection, including just what I needed.