WAVE SHELF - PDF

Personlly I prefer straight. Besids being traditional .I thnk straight just plain looks better. This looks like something a "artiste" or inferior (sic) decorator would come up with.

JOAT It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.

- Clodpool

Reply to
J T

Yeah, it looks like something David Marks would come up with.

Reply to
CW

The technical term for this school of design is

"bugly"

Bill

Reply to
Bill in Detroit

I can see it used in a retail location or in a situation where a novel presentation is wanted. Or anywhere a none traditional approach is required. While it would not be my personal choice, I have seen much worse :(

Reply to
Jimbo