WAVE SHELF - PDF

http://www.canply.org/pdf/main/plyplans/plywoodplans_wave%20shelf.pdf
Personlly I prefer straight. Besids being traditional .I thnk straight just plain looks better. This looks like something a "artiste" or inferior (sic) decorator would come up with.
JOAT It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That was the only thing that he currently knew for sure. - Clodpool

Yeah, it looks like something David Marks would come up with.
J T wrote:

The technical term for this school of design is
"bugly"
Bill
is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
On Mar 5, 10:59 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I can see it used in a retail location or in a situation where a novel presentation is wanted. Or anywhere a none traditional approach is required. While it would not be my personal choice, I have seen much worse :(