WAVE SHELF

http://www.canply.org/pdf/main/plyplans/plywoodplans_wave%20shelf.pdf
I guess this one is for youse guys that don't have jointers.
JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

Or those that can not cut a straight line no matter what tools they have......they can just go with it.

Hummm... I usually don't my jointer when working with plywood. Am I missing something? ;-)
-- Mark
Mark Jerde wrote:

Yup! <G>