Waterproof decks.

Does anyone have any experience with self-vulcanizing Hypalon products like Spantex? At $50 a gallon are there any less pricey alternatives?
Thx
Wayne in Phoenix

My neighbour just used it on his fence and it looks OK. Time will tell of durability.
My deck gets Olympic every other year at about $10 for a 5 qt can. After 5+ years it looks great. It does add an amber tone to the wood, which we find attractive. Some do not.