Water Well Drilling Accidents or near misses

I am in litigation support. I have a project that I hope someone or everyone on this list might be able to help me since you have apparently been involved with water well drilling equipment or involved in the industry. I am interested in any incident at anytime since 1970 thru current. I am searching for those that were injured or almost injured because of a falling or flying object. I am seeking knowledge of incidents wherein injury has been suffered by anyone of a water drilling crew member by a falling object even through to the current time. I am also interested in reports of near misses as well. Please feel free to call me at 1.800.308.7716 ext 4010.
Robert Townsend, CLI

http://www.bartleby.com/62/04/A0060450.html
RH tOWNSEND wrote:

JOAT, I think he's talking to you. Dowsing wasn't it? %-) Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
J T wrote:

I was thinking about the thread, what a year, maybe more, ago that had to do with dowsing and figured that he'd picked up on that in his search and that was what had led him to this NG. As for dowsing, you're preaching to the choir. When I was younger, in MI, I used to make beer money putting down hand pump wells. We'd sink pipe to the second water level to make sure they'd stay wet and wre nice and cold and clean. I keep saying I'm going to put one in the backyard here, but my wife says the Community Assoc would have a fit. NOTHING like fresh well water.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:38:13 GMT, "Bob Jones"

Huh? Doesn't "litigation support" translate to "pimp/enabler for attorneys"?

Wed, Jul 28, 2004, 8:09am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@allweb.com (RHtOWNSEND) claims: I am in litigation support. I have a project that I hope someone or everyone on this list might be able to help me since you have apparently been involved with water well drilling equipment or involved in the industry. <snip>
Sheesh, is that the best lie you could come up with?
JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid

Yabbut - ya gotta admit the "visual" that popped into the noggin was pretty impressive, right?
On 28 Jul 2004 08:09:34 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@allweb.com (RH tOWNSEND) wrote:

Uh, yeah. Go to the phone, hold your breath, wait for me to call.
Blasted trial lawyers looking for a litigation class for another class action lawsuit. 'spose it's one of those opt-out things where the litigants get $1.42 each and the law firm gets millions. "Making money the old-fashioned way -- we sue people for it"