water proof wood adhesive

where can i buy a reasonably priced, good water proof wood adhesive in north london (u.k.) about 500ML size. please? thanks
On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:28:27 GMT, "torg conrad"

When you say *waterproof* it is hard to know what you mean - i.e., what is the end use. TiteBond 3 is a pretty good glue and I would rate it as highly water resistant. I would assume it is available in your area.

B&Q, Jewson etc.
Evo-Stik Waterproof in the blue container.
http://www.cwberry.com/EPB2.01/04-hardware/04-05-adhesives-fillers-sealants/adhesive-evode.htm