water proof wood adhesive

where can i buy a reasonably priced, good water proof wood adhesive in north london (u.k.) about 500ML size. please? thanks

Reply to
torg conrad

When you say *waterproof* it is hard to know what you mean - i.e., what is the end use. TiteBond 3 is a pretty good glue and I would rate it as highly water resistant. I would assume it is available in your area.

Reply to
Joe Bemier

B&Q, Jewson etc.

Evo-Stik Waterproof in the blue container.

Bob Martin