water based shellac

There has been a lot of talk about shellac as a sealer. Has anyone had any experience with WATER BASED Shellac and specifically Oxford Water Based Shellac carried by Woodworker's Supply?
On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:27:05 -0500, "Jack Casuso"

I don't know about this stuff, but I'd appreciate it if you'd post any private responses you get back to the group.
I typically use Zinnser Seal Coat, but I'm always interested in new finishing products.
Barry