water-based floor urethane question

I have almost a gallon of Varathane satin water-based floor urethane left over from a small job... since the local Borgs don't have quarts of it. I was wondering if anyone's used it for anything besides floors... I'm thinking jewelry boxes, furniture, etc. Also, the instructions say not to spray it, which makes sense for floors but what about on other projects? Would it just run since it's so thin? I have a gravity feed spray gun.

Thanks in advance.

Will

Reply to
NorthIdahoWWer

I spray all sorts of stuff that says not too. I always thought it was probably a requirement for environmental reasons, assuring the government that "this won't be sprayed so fewer VOCs will be airborne.

Just a guess.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com