Watco in the cold?

Hello All:
Well it looks like my latest project took a little too long. I have not yet applied a finish and its dumping snow here in Salt Lake City. I intend to use Watco Danish Oil Finish and I wonder what is the best way to apply it in the cold. Here is what I am thinking of doing: 1) Keep the wood indoors so its warm before I apply finish 2) Warm up the oil by letting the can sit under running hot water for a while 3) Take the wood and the finish out to the freezing cold garage and apply the finish as usual 4) After maybe an hour or two bring the wood in and put it in the basement with a window open for 24 hours then check to see if its dry and repeat.
Comments?
Last year I used Tried and True in the basement and it just smelled up the house too much.
Thanks in advance,
Jim
I think applying Watco in freezing temperatures is a bad idea. Better to do it at room temperature and live with the aroma for a few days. Watco dries/cures slowly enough as it is.
Good luck,
John