Wasn't sure which address

Presidential candidates, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John Edwards were flying to a convention.
Barack looked at Hillary, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."
Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."
John added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."
Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. I could throw all of them out of the window and make 156 million people very happy."

Yeah, pretty funny, but the other version is better where the Republicans all get thrown out.
My policy on voting is simple. I just try to vote for the lesser of two evils, it's finding out which is the lesser demon that proves the difficult part.
I know what you mean. Time was when politicians tried to make out that they were good. Now, they're all yelling "sure I'm slime, but he's worse".

On Mar 25, 5:06 am, -...@-.com wrote:

Here's bumper sticker for you:
"Cthulu for President! The candidate for the voter who is tired of choosing the lesser of two evils."
--
FF