Was Vintage Unisaw questions

Thanks for all your advice, website links, and humor. I put a new cheap carbide blade on the saw today and completed a small project and that was enough to make my decision to keep the unisaw and sell my Jet contractors saw which I have been very happy with.

I'm going to buy a good blade soon and possibly upgrade the fence along with further cleaning, new belts etc.

Thanks again,

cm

Check out the unisaw here:

CM