Warning! I'm gonna whine about what went wrong today in the shop

Page 2 of 2

NOTME wrote:

cordless drill operated router lift comes to mind. There is no provision on the 733 for an "assist".
Dave
Had the same problem with one of my Shop Fox remotes. Changed batteries and the one wouldn't work again. Just used the other remote until one day i remembered it had a on/off switch on the side. The switch was off. Did you check to make sure you didn't accidently push the very small on/off switch on the side of the remote to off? --dave

Dave Jackson wrote:

Dave
David wrote:

Dave wrote:

YES! It's bad enough I have to move the 20' hose to each tool 300 times a day. :)
Dave

Sounds like they sold you the wrong thing. Typical of RS.
They have what looks like the right thing on their web-site.
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId 36303 &cp=&kw=remote+outlet&parentPage=search
It's grounded and all. No fancy expansion interface, just a remote on/off switch.
Good luck.
Brad
Brad Bruce wrote:

handle. Also, the owners manual link doesn't work. When I get a chance I'll see if there's anyone at RC that knows the amperage.
Dave