Warning: Avoid Link In Runny Titebond III thread!

It appears that I fat fingered a link in the "Runny TiteBond III vs II (with pictures)" thread earlier today. The first of 3 imgur links in my OP is missing the "m" in .com.
One member said it took him to spam site. I corrected the link in the 2nd post of the thread, so I ask that you please be careful.
Avoid the link that starts with imgur".co" as opposed to imgur".com". That one missing letter could be a problem.
My sincerest apologies for any inconvenience my error may cause.