Wards "Powr Kraft" Circular Saw... Help...

Hello...
I am trying to source a pair (or two) of motor brushes for my 1972 vintage Montgomery Ward "Powr Kraft" Circular Saw.
The model number is TGB-8110A and the part number for the brushes("brush & spring") is 718-838.
Would it help if someone knows who originally made this saw for Wards?
I've done a pretty thorough web search and it looks like I'm going to have to rely on someone's personal knowledge & experience...
Thanks, Rob
trainfan1 wrote:

good enough match.

If the source for other Powr Kraft (Power Craft for search) parts can't help, it's time to go to a motor shop.
: Toolkraft National Service and Parts Center - We offer service and parts for Toolkraft, Darra James, Powerkraft : for Montgomery Ward, and Duramark, (for T.Eaton) power tools. We are located at: : 352 Longhill Street : Springfield, MA, 01108 : tel: 413-737-7331, fax 413-736-7701 : 9a.m. - 5p.m. EST Mon-Fri : e-mail us at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com : We look forward to being your service and parts center!
I found this on the Web. It may be dated but give it a try.

<<I am trying to source a pair (or two) of motor brushes for my 1972 vintage Montgomery Ward "Powr Kraft" Circular Saw.
The model number is TGB-8110A and the part number for the brushes("brush & spring") is 718-838.
Would it help if someone knows who originally made this saw for Wards?>>
Try these guys: www.toolkraft.com . This company bought most of the tooling and spare parts stock of the company that originally produced Powr Kraft tools.
Lee

At some point Black and Decker made Power Kraft tools. Try a Dewalt/B&D service center if convenient.
Top poster Bob here.
I needed and found parts for a PowrKraft (Wards) RAS at www.toolkraft.com They don't list parts online, but have a toll free number to call. My experience was just grand. Hope yours is the same.

replying to trainfan1, mci jax wrote: I have a replacement saw
On Tuesday, November 22, 2016 at 8:14:04 AM UTC-5, mci jax wrote:

Unfortunately, you are 11 years too late.
For lack of the replacement brushes, trainfan1 gave up woodworking all together. He took up flower arranging instead.