wanted used luthier, (wood working tools)

I am looking to be doing more acoustic guitar set-ups, modifications, minor repair and such, guitar tech type stuff .. really needs some good files (mine seemed to haver walked on off??), as I carve a alot of bone and fossil ivory nuts and saddles also, So I' m tarketing looking for practical double duty hand tools

  1. small jewler's file sets, . 2. luthier fret files
  2. violin knives, chisels, scrapers, bull nosed planes thumb planes, etc.
  3. small fine saw hand saws,
  4. dremmel type router jigs,

So if anybody out there has got any clues, or duplicates of tools, or tools in working order that will take a good edge that you can part with at a reasonable price good bit lower than retail ... well then i'd be obliged if any of you'all out there would then post to this group, and or post any info: that might point me in the direction away from the (High priced retailers) and or just e-mail me Frankie at( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) .

thanks frankie

Reply to
rhythmaka

Dont have any tools I want to part with, If I were looking for used tools, I would try ebay.. If I were looking to buy new, I would look at lee Valley...

Randy http//nokeswoodworks.com

Reply to
randyswoodshoop