WANTED TO BUY: USED WOODRAT

Hi all! I am looking for a used Woodrat...hoping someone can help me out..reply here please. Thanks!
ya, me too.
I think there is no such thing.
-Dan V.

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:00:49 -0500, Dan Valleskey wrote:

Google is your friend.
http://tinyurl.com/9zrax

Gee, Bill, I guess you missed the big word USED in the subject of the message. Thank you though for your time and effort.
Ya, the USED thing is the kicker. Been looking at the new ones for a while now.
The O.P. might not be all that far off base though, the learning curve is steep enough (I think) that there may be some frustrated soul out there ready to sell one.
I think maybe there are a lot of cheap woodworkers around. I'm guilty. Nothing gets my heart pumping like a sign that says "Whiteside router bits, half off". Well, okay, maybe there are one or two other things that get it pumping fast. But you know what I mean.
In this case, I think there are no bargains, I am close to biting the bullet on this, about time for a new Woodrat. Soon as the banker says it's okay.
Well I better log off now, the "banker" is due home from work anytime now.
-Dan V.
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:10:15 GMT, "Beej-in-GA"

I got mine off eBay, but the seller had no idea what it was. I was searching for aluminum extrusion, (was hunting for 80/20 to make something very similar to the rat).
I had heard a few vague rumblings about the rat in different forums. Went to the rat web site, and read up on it, ordered the manual, and started using the rat.
The learning curve is not that steep, if you have done a few joints by hand.