Wanted: Timbertech NATURAL tongue and groove deck boards

Hello,
I need several Timbertech tongue and groove decking boards in the NATURAL color. This is the original color that they no longer make.
Ideally I'd like about ten 12 foot boards, but I'll take whatever I can get, even cut pieces of decent length.
Willing to pay the going rate for what the new stuff sells for. Let me know what you have!
Thanks,
Tom
Hello,
I need several Timbertech tongue and groove decking boards in the NATURAL color. This is the original color (beige that weathers to a grey) that they no longer make.
Ideally I'd like about ten 12 foot boards, but I'll take whatever I can get, even cut pieces of decent length.
Willing to pay the going rate for what the new stuff sells for. Let me know what you have!
I'm located in southern Wisconsin. Obviously I would prefer to find someone close to my location.
Thanks, Tom
Why not Ipe-Pao-Lope decking, cut your own T&G? It's damn hard wood!
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 18:31:12 -0700, AAvK wrote:

Sounds like he's trying to complete an existing project or add on to one.
Bill wrote:

Yes, that's correct. Trying to match the existing decking.