WANTED: PLANER

I am wanting to buy a used thickness planer of at least 12". This should be in or around the Houston area. May even consider one located in Austin as I travel through there occasionally.

Please reply via email with telephone number and address where it can be seen.

Thank you.

Reply to
Jim

Here we go again. You apparently aren't all that interested in a planer, as just today I cleaned out my newsgroups folder of a FS post from Houston a week or two ago (well since the last time you posted this "request") that had a Ridgid 13" planer.

I don't think you want a used thickness planer at all.

Reply to
LRod