WANTED: PLANER

I am wanting to buy a used thickness planer of at least 12". This should be in or around the Houston area. May even consider one located in Austin as I travel through there occasionally.
Please reply via email with telephone number and address where it can be seen.
Thank you.
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 02:06:52 +0000, Jim wrote:

<smartass> Head 'tother way and you might find lots of possibilities, cheap. </smartass>