Wanted Mission Chair Plans

I am looking for a set of plans to build mission dining room chairs. I've completed the table now need chairs. If anyone has a set of plans they would be willing to copy and email to me it would be apperciated.
Thanks Richard
Did you google "mission chair plans?" There are many free plans online. And also several that are modestly priced. I have been searching for a set of plans for a mission style sofa and found lots of stuff. It is however, always good to get feedback from someone first hand on thier experience with a set of plans. Lastly, there are many variations on the "mission style". It may take a bit of research to find a set of plans for chairs that are closely matched to the design of your table. Out of curiosity, where did you get the plans for the table? Is there a picture we can see? Thanks and good luck. John MDPIN wrote:

jk wrote:

There is also a chapter on making mission style chairs in the book: "In the Craftsman Style" At Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/pa4ss Andy