wanted Critique

I am a part time woodworker/turner and have just put up a website. I would like comments and suggestion please.
http://www.cryscom.nb.ca /
Thanks
James remove the dashes to reply to my e-mail
I don't like websites that require plug ins.
the plaque you made is pretty cool.
dave
James wrote:

those weren't plug-ins, Dave, they were viruses.
the WORST kind of "plug-ins"! :)
dave
Mike in Mystic wrote:

If you are sure of that, report the SOB to snipped-for-privacy@aliant.net.
Someone may already have done it since when I clicked on the URL I was redirected to a "domain under construction" page.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
I redirected my own site, after I found out
James
Tom Veatch wrote:

after declining the plugin - nothing special to see.
Try again without plugins, activeX controls etc.
vic