Wanted: Carving Pattern for Bellamy Style Eagle

Im looking for a pattern for a Bellamy style eagle (about 30" long). Where can I find one? (Preferably free or low cost ---)
Thanks.
Joel
On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 16:25:09 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Joel,
A serach on Google Images reveals a few pictures. However if you can get your hands on issue number 23 of "Carving Magazine", there's a Bellamy Eagle project. Don't know if there's a pattern, but most likely is.
Bill

Many thanks ----- I just ordered that issue.

Let's hope. Bellamy used a #5 sweep gouge to outline the feathers - I'll be really glad if it's the historically authentic.