WANT TO TRADE - RALEIGH, NC, AREA

OK, I want an air compressor. I've got 81 Fine Woodworking magazines, various years, to trade. All good, except 2-3 apparently something spilled on them and pages are partly stuck together. I'll take any below compressor, new, in trade. Alternate trade all the way down. First e-mail, first chance. If that falls thru, second, and so on. Or, $100, cash, then I'll just buy one - better deal than you'll get on eBay. I'm probably going to be getting rid of more of woodworking literature later, along with some gun books, and I'll post here before I try them on eBay. Probably will be looking for a few more trades, rather than a flat sale. Oh, yes, the compressors are not listed by preference.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0HF, $89.99.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0HF, $79.99,

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0HF, $79.99.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0HF, $69.99.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Wal-Mart has this for $80 or $90.

ALTERNATE TRADE: If someone came up with one of these, new, I can dig up about a dozen more Fine Woodworking magazines, plus I don't know how many other various woodworking magazines. And, I'll toss in some woodworking books, and plans books, both paperback, and hardback.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0HF, $149.99.

my part to piss off the religious right.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like.

J T

OK, I'll make someone a good deal. All 81 Fine Woodworking magazines for $80. Plus the cost of shipping, if I have to ship them. I have no idea how much that would be, I have no idea how much they weigh. But, if you want them, and they have to be shipped, I'll package them up, find out what they weigh, and will ship them USPS, UPS, for FedEX, your choice. So, if anyone wants them, first e-mail gets first chance. They're usually asking a starting price of $2-3 each for these on eBay, plus shipping.

You probably won't get a better deal than this, but one way or another, I'm going to get rid of them. Oh, yeah, don't hold your breath waiting for the price to drop again, because I'll probably just get rid of them at a used bookstore if no one here is interested - I don't need them, and want the space they're taking up. I would consider a trade for a decent single shot rifle, if you're in the Raleigh area.

JOAT Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is too precious to be left to politicians.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like.

J T

These are now spoken for by a gentleman from the group. That is, I'm taking it on good faith that he IS a gentleman, because he IS a woodworker after all. LOL