WANT TO MAKE A KUBB SET AND NEED ADVICE

I'd like to make this out of pine and need the advice of you more experienced woodworkers on how to go about it. 1 KING approx. 4x4 in square and 1 ft.height. 10 KUBBS approx. 3 in square and 6 in. height. 6 THROWING BATONS, round 2 in diameter and 1 ft. in length. 4 CORNER STICKS 1 in. dia. x 1ft. To find out more about kubb see: http://kubbin_com.tripod.com/ Thanks.
What a cool looking game!

Yeah, it looks like fun, but somebody's gonna lose an eye! :>)
Kevin

You need advice on how to cut pieces of wood to length?
Kevin

There must be a tree in the Kubb Kourt and he wants to make it into a Kubb set.
--
John Snow
"If I knew what I was doing, I wouldn't be here"

No Kevin, I was more specifically not wishing to waste wood. I, apparently foolishly, thought someone would look at the specs and the game and tell me what lumber I needed to purchase. I was being lazy. I agree the king the kubbs, and the pegs are no problem. But where do I find 2 in. diameter pine dowel rods? Alternatively how do I make them?
Jeff Wolf asks:

Check for closet rod. It's close to 2" if it isn't exact.
Curtain rods might also help: the undershirt look is popular today, so wood dowel rods are also popular as metal tends to be either too costly or too ugly (often both).
Charlie Self "Health food makes me sick." Calvin Trillin