Want to buy a used Felder BF6 41

Hi out there, does anyone know, where I can get a used Felder BF6 41 or BF6 31 ? (combined machine)
Thanx B.Platz
b.platz wrote:

I talked with the Felder rep last week and he said they have them used on occasion when someone trades up.
UA100
b.platz wrote:

You can view messages posted to the group but have to sign up and join the group to post messages, images etc..
The group is moderated and they do have some membership requirements apparently. I tried to join and was rejected, possibly because I'm a Robland X31 (lower priced and less flashy competition combination machine).
charlie b

I belong to the group. You were probably rejected because you no doubt tried to compare the Robland to a Felder.
DarylRos wrote:

No, actually I was looking for ideas for modifications to combis, fence systems and slick tricks. Unitl you apply to, and are accepted by, The Group, you can't post messages but merely can read posts by other members. My "rejection letter" gave no reason and noted something to the effect that "this decision is final and not appealable.". Seemed kind of snooty but ain't worth worrying about.
There are several Felder owners in the Robland X31 group and some have brought ideas and mods from the Felder group to the X31 group - currently a guy is offering a metal plate with keyhole slots and vise grip type hold downs for the mortiser table. An X31 member came up with a slick jig for the mortising table that would work on a Felder Would like to post the url to the Felder group cause it's a nice jig - but alas ... Here's the URL to that jig if you're interested - especially if you do chairs or splayed leg tables.
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/RaysMortiser1/RaysJIG1.html
BTW - god forbid anyone would try to compare ANYTHING to a FELDER :)
charlie b

You're right. Myown answer was meant to be tongue in cheek by the way.
For what it's worth, the Felder really is a far better machine. Of course, how good does anything have to be?