Want Bigger Wood?

This is one of the few sites that offers great information and devices, for penis enlargement, that really work. You'll be excited when you see the end result. Well worth buying. I've been using it for 3 months now and have gained 4 inches. Give it a look. You'll love it, and the ladies will definitely love it! http://hotshorturl.com/hw92

So what the hell are you doing sitting at a computer? Get out there and use that thang!!
B.

Around the bicep?
What a moron. You could hang a brick from it for 20 years and not gain 4 inches.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Are you sure? English farmers make a walking stick (called a pizzle) by hanging a bull's penis from the roof of a barn with a weight on the end. Everyone who passes it gives it a twist and it finishes up like a corkscrew.
I used to know a guy who made those. He worked in a slaughter house and would bring the bull's organ home, insert a steel rod in it and stretch and twist it to make the walking stick. He had some over 5 foot long, amazing things to see.

I've been using it for

doesn't do the bull (or the cow) one bit of good once it's detached, so what's the point?
;-)
jc