Wanna see my Drawers? (w/pics!)

Evening all,
I had a major trade show to look after last weekend, so not much has happening on my parents kitchen.
I did manage to get in a little work on some drawers though. There are only 8 drawers in the kitchen. They are made from 5/8" thick solid hard maple. The drawer sides are glued up from leftovers and boards with discolouration that I didn't think made the cut for doors or drawer fronts. The drawer bottoms are 1/2" hard maple flat saw veneer plywood.
I just finished the four drawer this evening and thought I would post some photos.
First, the stack of boards fresh from being glued up, planed, drum sanded and ROS sanded.
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/drawer1.jpg
Second, The boards all cut to size.
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/drawer2.jpg
Third, cutting a tail board.
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/drawer3.jpg
Fourth, laying out the pin board.
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/drawer4.jpg
Fifth, cutting the pin board.
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/drawer5.jpg
Sixth, after gluing up the drawer, trimming the pins and tails flush.
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/drawer6.jpg
Seventh, the four finished drawers.
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/drawer7.jpg
The drawers are not perfect, but I am very happy with how they have turned out.
Four more to go...
David.

Yeah, what is with all that burning on the ends... Looks like it is time for a tune up or a sharper blade or a cleaner blade or a.

Niiiice. Keep it up Dave.

> The drawers are not perfect, but I am very happy with how they have turned

They look quite good from this end and I know the user(s) will like them. For me, anyway, I like the human-ness of the maker showing in the product. That's why I don't prefer machined woodwork or, certainly, that CNC stuff. but YMMV. Showing the work in progress, as you have done, is far more interesting and informative than just showing the final product.
Larry

Very nice work. I actually like the discoloration.