Walt Akers furniture? What happened to him and his plans web site?

Hello everyone,
I have been trying to find Walt Akers furniture web site with no luck.
Several years ago his plans were on a free site, then they moved to a pay site and now I cannot find them at all.
I have a friend who is trying to make a pie shaped top 90 desk and I remembered his pie shaped top table work. His web site covered these issues and had plans for such a top.
Anyone know what happened to his site or where he hangs out these days?
Thanks,
David.
Didn't find the plans but I'd like to thank you for leading me to some great reading, he could tell a story.
Mike M
On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 22:12:06 -0700, "David F. Eisan"

David F. Eisan wrote:

Joe